Join Our Team
Have you ever considered a career in the travel industry?
Are you passionate about Disney destinations?
Are you professional, goal oriented and highly organized with a keen attention to detail?
Do you have 10 – 15 hours a week to dedicate to your new business?
If you answered YES to these questions, you may be the perfect fit for our growing team of Professional Travel Planners.
Interested in joining our team? We are looking for:
- Travel Experience – We are looking for Travel Planners that have travel experience to Disney Destinations (Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, a Disney Resort, or Adventures by Disney)
- Personality – Travel Planners must be client focused and have strong written and verbal communication.
- Availability – Travel Planners must be accessible and responsive to clients via email, text, social media, in person, or over the phone.
- Social Media/Online Presence – Travel Planners must be willing to be active in social media (Facebook, , Instagram, Twitter or other social media forms) in a family-friendly, positive presence.
- Continuing Education – Once Travel Planners are hired, they must be willing to complete Disney training (or equivalent) and plan to continue to travel to a Disney destinations (or equivalent) on a regular basis.
To start the conversation with us and learn more about becoming a travel agent with us please complete this questionnaire and someone from our Magical Tripcations team will contact you if we feel you are a good fit.